Chart Farts Competitors
- A site which analyzes our competition in the arena of medical products for handheld devices.
- Skyscape - occupies a large chunk of the market. Like HandheldMed, Skyscape is mostly texts.
- HandheldMed.com - mostly texts for PDAs with their own reader, but some tracking applications as well. HandheldMed has a huge chunk of the market.
- P-Brain - this site uses the names "P-Brain", "Peripheral Brain", and "Ectopic Brain". Has links to a ton of our competitiors.
- MemoWare - a ton of free PalmOS stuff for medicine (and other subjects)
- PatientKeeper.com - a very, very professional site - perhaps a model.
- WardWatch a patient info tracker on PalmOS
- GE HealthCare's Pocket Chart - very extensive patient charting app for handheld devices and as EMR. This appears to be the upper echelon.
- Handhelds - Medical Software - a directory of sorts.
- FreeStyle Diabetes Tracker - very hi-tech with glucometer connected to PDA, but probably out of the price range of a lot of people.
- Pediatric Pilot Page - trackers for pediatric patients - immunizations, etc.
- pdaMED.com - site of the former "Virtual Intern" app. The "About" section of the site seems to indicate that this is a one-man show.
Web Development Competitors
- MedMarket - one year of development and hosting for $745
Other Market Research